best electric combi boiler for sale
A space heating system is the heart of your home, and the electric combi boiler is one of the most efficient, flexible and convenient ways to heat your house. It combines both electrical and gas heating, so it can be used on its own or as part of a combined system with an electric storage heater.
What is an electric combi boiler?
best electric combi boiler
An electric combi boiler is a type of central heating system that uses electricity to heat water and provide hot water. It works in much the same way as a traditional gas-powered boiler, but uses electricity instead of natural gas. Electric combi boilers are extremely efficient, operating at around 95% overall efficiency for providing both heating and hot water. This makes them more environmentally friendly than other types of boilers.
Get an online fixed price in 20 seconds:
How do electric combi boilers work?
high efficiency electric boiler
Electric combi boilers work in a variety of ways, depending on the type of building your electric combi boiler is being installed in. As you may have guessed, electric combi boilers are designed to be used in residential buildings. However, they can also be installed in other places as well—like offices and hotels.
Electric combi boilers are designed to heat water based on the specific needs of each individual building. For example, if you live alone, it makes sense for your electric boiler to heat enough water only for one person’s needs at any given time. But if you live with other people (and possibly pets), then it would make sense for your electric boiler to heat enough water for everyone’s needs at once! This is why each type of electric boiler has its own unique heating capacity:
- A 1kW system will provide about 40ltrs per hour; this translates into approximately 30 minutes worth of hot running water on tap at all times during peak usage periods – perfect for small households or single occupancy homes!
- A 2kW system will provide about 80ltrs per hour; this translates into approximately 1 hour worth of hot running water on tap at all times during peak usage periods – perfect for larger households or multiple occupancy homes where showers need taking simultaneously or clothes washing takes place regularly throughout the week
What size house can a electric combi boiler heat up?
cost of electric combi boiler
A small electric combi boiler should be able to heat up a house that is under 100 square meters. If you have a larger house, such as 120 square meters, then you will need a large electric combi boiler.
A large room that is 20 square meters in size can be heated using an electric combi boiler with an output of 2 kilowatts per hour. This means that if the room has a volume of 500 cubic meters and it’s temperature needs to be raised by 30 degrees Celsius, then 4 minutes will be required for this task which translates into 0.2 kilowatt hours. If your home has two rooms with similar dimensions then both rooms can be heated at once since they will require the same amount of time for heating purposes (4 minutes).
Are electric combi boilers expensive to run?
electric combi boilers run cost
Electric combi boilers are one of the most cost-effective ways to heat your home. They use electricity as their main fuel and they can be installed on an existing gas system, so they’re a great choice if you have gas already in place at your property.
If you’re considering making the switch from another type of heating system to an electric combi boiler, here are some things to consider:
- Electricity is cheaper than other fuels, such as oil or LPG. This means that although running costs for an electric combi boiler are higher than for older models like storage heaters and instantaneous hot water cylinders (IHTCs), they’re still cheaper than using gas or oil central heating systems with controls fitted in them. In fact, according to Energy Saving Trust research from 2012-2013, around half of all new homes had electric heating systems fitted instead of traditional gas central heating systems because they were more economical to run over time – even though this meant spending more upfront on installation costs such as building permits etcetera.”
How much is an electric combi boiler?
The price of an electric combi boiler will depend on a number of factors, including the size of your home and the number of radiators. It’s also worth thinking about the brand you opt for.
On average, you can expect to pay around £2000 for a small electric combi boiler. The figure will increase with each size increase; so while larger boilers are more expensive to buy, they’ll save you money on running costs in the long run by heating larger areas at once (and potentially even powering other appliances).
What is the best electric combi boiler?
best electric combi boiler
As a homeowner, you should want the best electric combi boiler for your needs. While there are many models out there, we’ve narrowed down our favorites to three.
- Worcester Bosch CX11E
The CX11E is an efficient and reliable model that can provide hot water to your house in no time at all. It has a maximum output of 11kW and uses sophisticated technology to deliver precise temperature control – so you won’t have to worry about boilers running too hot or cold. The CX11E is suitable for both large houses as well as smaller ones (or even flats). This makes it perfect for both home owners who need a high degree of comfort during their everyday lives, but don’t want an overly complicated system installed in their property – meaning that even if something goes wrong with this type of boiler then it will still work efficiently enough not only when dealing with standard day-to-day tasks such as making tea but also during emergencies such as power cuts!
Get FREE Boiler Quotes
- ✔Get FREE Local Boiler Quotes today
- ✔Compare The Best Prices
- ✔Save Money On Your New Boiler Today!
Do electric combi boilers need a water tank?
Yes, an electric combi boiler does need a water tank.
- A water tank helps to store hot water. This means that you can get things done around the house without worrying about running out of hot water. It also means that your family members can take long showers without having to constantly refill the bathtub or use up all the hot water in your kitchen sink.
- A water tank helps to heat up the house faster because it’s storing some of the heat from being used for other things around your home and reusing it later when needed again (such as heating up more cold water) instead of having all these wasted energies going into heating up more cold stuff every time someone turns on their taps or wants another shower!
- And lastly – using an electric combi boiler will save energy AND help save our planet!
Electric combi boilers are a great choice for people who want to heat their home without using gas or oil. They are cheaper to run than other types of heating systems, but they can be more expensive than some other options like solar panels or heat pumps. In general, electric combi boilers are an affordable option for most households. If you’re interested in learning more about how electric combi boilers work, check out our blog post where we go into detail about how these appliances operate!